We Are More than just an Electrical Contractor!
Marty’s Electric Ltd was incorporated in 2002 focusing on the general industrial market in northwestern New Brunswick. Through attention to specialized customer service, our company has seen continued measured growth by (i) developing expertise in our market niche and by (ii) building a solid team of professional electrical trades people who believe that enabling the success of our customers results in our own success.
Our major expertise in the Industrial market segment provides such services as:
- Panel Building / Experienced Programmers & Trouble Shooters,
- Preventive Maintenance,
- Emergency Call Outs,
- Safe Guarding,
- Shift coverage (electrical) for production lines,
- Project Management and installation for new installation/renovation.
- Certified Allen Bradley Integrators
Marty’s Electric Ltd’s client list would include Potato Packaging Facilities, Food Processing & Storage Companies, Pulp Mills/Wood Saw Mills, Veneer Mills, SCADA systems and Municipal Water & Sewage installations and maintenance throughout New Brunswick.
Marty’s Electric Ltd moved into the Residential marketplace in 2007. We offer a full range of installation and maintenance services for new builds, renovations or simply changing that old light fixture over the Dining Room table.
One unique feature we offer is our time & material policy for all job estimates. We will provide a cost estimate, based on your request. We will then perform the work on a time & material basis – if the final cost is below the estimate you see the lower cost – guaranteed.
Control Panel Fabrication
Marty’s Electric offers Control Panel Fabrication for all PLC (Programmable Logic Control) applications. Our certified staff have fabricated QPS CSA approved control units for many industrial settings. All Control Panels are made using quality components for the durability that is required and expected in today’s workplace. We also provide in-
Come See Our Store
Our Storefront is located at 832 Main Street in Perth-
- Men’s Work Wear including such quality brand names as Carhartt, Crew Mate and Misty Mountain.
- Safety Boots and Shoes by Royer, Dunlap and Viking.
- Safety Clothing and Apparatus.
- Milwaukee Tools at must-
- Fire Extinguisher Sales & Inspection.
- Hunting Supplies
◦ Rifles, Shotguns and Scopes.
◦ Standard and Camouflage Clothing.
◦ Ammunition and Skeet Discs
- Fishing Supplies including
◦ Rods and Reels
◦ LIVE BAIT and lures
- And yes, we still carry our extensive electrical and plumbing supplies featuring:
◦ Specialized Lighting
◦ Base Board and Force Fan Electrical Heaters
- Plumbing Supplies, everything from your well to the tap. Including a complete line of “Do-
It- Yourself” fittings.